Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Holy Hanah It's Late!

Well it's exactly 1:33 a.m. yes I said a.m. and I just finished my first big exam in my Music Appreciation class and I only missed 1 question! Yahoo for me. I had struggled with whether to take it tonight or not and at midnight I decided what the heck. I was wide awake (with the help of a bottle of water and half a roll of Thin Mint Girlscout Cookies) and so the journey began. It is a timed test and I get 90 minutes to complete it. I had answered all but one question when I scrolled to the last question and BINGO it was somewhat of an essay question "Oh Great" I thought and I glanced at my time. Oh HECK I only have 8 minutes left so I typed as fast as my little fingers would go and managed to type out 2 lenghty paragraphs about the "Elements of Music" Hallelujah it was an open book test other wise my essay answer would have been like the ramblings of an old person. Confusing and make no sense. I finished with exactly 1 minute and 21 seconds and by golly seconds count when it is timed. Well that is all for now I have to go take a shower because if I don't do it tonight(this morning) it won't get done and I think the people at work would appreciate it if I took a shower! So until next time this is Lori Frazee signing off...(don't know where that came from)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that is comedy!! Like you don't know anything about music...PA-LEASE!!!!

I'll call ya later after BSF.