






Well we are back from our cruise and it is bitter sweet. Too bad it was over but boy did we miss our Deacon! The cruise was fabulous and food was great and there was a lot of it. Who knew you could eat 24/7 if you wanted to and I mean that literally. Pizza and Ice Cream were 24 hours a day and then you could even eat at midnight if you wanted to. Our ports of call were pretty good with the exception of Jamaica, which I ever went back it would be too soon. Not a very safe place to be. We could not believe how drugs are so readily available. We barely got off the boat and in the taxi and lets just say that if you wanted it, it was there and they were offering it... Our other 2 ports were Grand Cayman and Cozumel which were enjoyable. Wood and I parasailed in Cozumel and let me tell you if you have the chance to do it you should. It was great but scary. You are up there with you, God and the wind. We were 300 feet up off the water. If you ever thought you might want to be a bird that is the place to try it. We couldn't even hear the engine on the boat we were so high. We definitely had a great time and will go on a cruise again. Wood and I renewed our vows on Thursday night after dinner on the top deck of the boat. It was sweet and intimate and the memories of our wedding day came flooding back to my memory. It is hard to believe that it has already been 5 years. We got home Sunday night at about 7:30 and Deacon was waiting for us on the porch with my mom and dad. I couldn't even wait for Danny to stop the car. I bolted out of the car and ran to Deacon. It was like a scene out of a movie. He did not let go of me for quite some time and even now at home he follows me around. He had a great time with mom and dad but has told me everyday "I'm glad momma and daddy's home. How sweet...this is the longest he has gone without out 1 or both of us. Here are some pictures ENJOY! :)



1 comment:
I"m SO glad you guys had fun! You needed that time away. Your hair is SO blasted cute!!!!!!!
Love you
Post a Comment