
Well I have another Deaconism...I posted earlier about things that our kiddos hear when we think they are not listening or paying attention. I must say Deacon does have a wonderful teacher in Sunday School and I need to tell her that more often. In fact I need to tell her that they are listening to the bible stories that she is teaching. You know what it says, train up a child... Anyways back to Deacon...He and I were coming home last Monday in the snow and ice and he asked me, "Momma, where does Nana (Judy) work?" I told him that she takes care of you and Hagen and believe me that is a full time job. And I told him before long she would have Hudson to take care of also. He then asked me where Hudson was and I told him that he was in Aunt Lootie's (Rachel) belly and that he would be born in just a few weeks. He then asked, "momma is he going to be born in the hay?" I said, "the hay". And he said, "yes like Baby Jesus?" O the precious minds of our children. I told him that Hudson would not be born in the hay like Baby Jesus but that he would be born in a hospital and they would wrap him warm blankets. I love my little Deacon and am so happy that he is growing and learning about Jesus. I love you Deacon. Love, Momma :)



1 comment:
Hey Girl! I love getting updates on Deacon! He is just the most precious little boy and so very adorable! Isn't just amazing the little things they learn in church and how well they pick up? I just love it and am so very amazed! Just today when we picked Oaklee up from his class he said "I read Bible and Pray!" I said really...He said "Es for you Mommy!" It just melted my hear!
However we got Oaklee's kitchen from Wal-Mart! We just happened to be there one day and lucked in to it!
Post a Comment