Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Last Dr. Appt.
Well we had our latest Dr. appt. last Thursday and our 1st main ultrasound. Everything is clicking right on time. The baby's heart rate was 161 and is measuring about 2 inches from crown to rump. Wood wasn't able to go and my mom was sick so my dad got to go with me. The ultrasound was pretty cool and was on a HUGE flat screen and not just on one of those small doppler machines. It's been over 3 years since I have had an ultrasound when I was pregnant with Deacon so it was kinda exciting to start this process over again. The baby was pretty still at first but then became very active and was kicking and moving all over the place. We got to see the head, heart beat, arms, legs and all the necessary parts that we are able to see at 12 weeks. No we did not get to see the most necessary of all "the gender parts' but that will come May 19th. Hopefully he or she will cooperate and show us just exactly who they are! On a side note I felt the baby kick for the first time yesterday. I was at my desk and was bending over and felt 7-10 little thumps on the lower part of my stomach. Pretty cool!!! We go back May 7th for our next regular appt. so until then... Oh and I will post pics of the ultrasound as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment