

Delaynie's 4D Ultrasound Pics!

Deacon's 1st Swimming Lessons!


Pictures from "Wicked"
So yes I am the world's worst blogger at the moment but I do have a good excuse if that counts for anything. We are getting ready to move and have a baby so that is my excuse! We have been trying to close on the house for over 3 weeks now and are getting very anxious. We have been packed up for over a month and are ready to get this show on the road. This Sunday will be 5 weeks until my due date so to say we have a lot of time is just not the case. I had a dr. appt. last Thursday and everything is plugging along as it should be and Delaynie is growing and kicking up a storm. The Dr. estimated her to be around 5 lbs. which means in the next 5 weeks she could be at least 8 lbs. just like Deacon was. And I was hoping she might be smaller. I told the Dr. that I didn't know how to birth small babies and she replied, "at least you birth them". I have another appt. next Thursay and then it's every week till she gets here. I found out that I am anemic which is no suprise because I was with Deacon and am just normally anemic anyways. I can never give blood because of this and the one and only time I have I passed smooth out! The only bad thing about being anemic is I have to take more Iron and you know what that means...don't make me mention it. We had our 4D ultrasound a few weeks ago and that was just great! She was moving and kicking but liked to keep her hands and feet up by her face. I think she is running out of room to say the least! Also this summer Deacon took his 1st swimming lessons at OCCC and did great and loved it even more. He is already asking to go back. Mom and I went to Tulsa a couple of weekends ago with some girlfriends to see the Broadway production of "Wicked" and I must say it is probably one of the best productions I have ever seen. Well as you can tell our summer has been a busy one and it will continue to be that way until after Delaynie is born. Here are some pics of everything we have done this summer! :) Enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment