Well where to start...so much has gone on since my last post. We moved, had a baby, Deacon turned 4, celebrated Thanksgiving and are just 2 weeks from Christmas! What a whirlwind end of the year. We have settled in and are enjoying our new house so much and all the extra room. I can't imagine bringing Delaynie home to our old house. We would have literally been cram packed into the Cracker Jack Box (as I like to refer to it as). Miss Delayanie Kay Michelle Frazee was born on October 13th at 6:00 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20" long. She is beautiful and such a blessing to our family. Deacon is in love with her to say the least and sometimes a little TOO much! But he loves his sister and loves being a Big Brother! He loves to help me get diapers and wipes for diaper changes, change her clothes, etc. and is a great help! Deacon turned 4 years old on November 13th and is enjoying being 4 but is still onery as ever. He had a Handy Manny birthday party and celebrated the day with family and friends. I can't believe he is already 4...where has the time gone. Thanksgiving was great with way too much food as usual. My dad and I had our annual getting up at the Crack of Dawn day after Thanksgiving at Sears. He has to be in a store that day and I always go in with him to get a jump on Christmas shopping! I just love the hustle and bustle of the Chritmas Season! So yes I was up with all the other idiots at 3 AM trying to get the "good deals"! I returned to work the Monday after Thanksgiving and that was less than desirable! Deacon, Delaynie and I were loving our sleeping in and napping for 8 weeks and were not quite ready for the 5:30 am wake up call of the alarm going off. It has now been almost 2 weeks back to work and we have gotten the hang of getting out the door (most of the time on time) but that requires getting everthing ready the night before and by the door ready to put in the car. Delaynie will be 2 months old on Sunday the 13th (sniff, sniff) it is already going by so fast and is growing like a weed! She loves to talk and coo and has the biggest smile that just melts your heart. Deacon is very excited about Christmas this year and cannot wait until we can make cookies to leave for Santa by the fireplace. Last year we had to leave a "special key" in the mailbox so Santa could get in our house but this year we have a fireplace so he can come down the chimney! We are taking family pictures this Saturday so I will have those posted as soon as I can but for now here are some pics from the last couple of months of everything that has gone on in the Frazee household! Merry Christmas,
Woody, Lori, Deacon & Delaynie



No comments:
Post a Comment